Support ASN on April 7th for #ArkansasGives
#ArkansasGives is Thursday, April 7th
Our supporters will have an opportunity to stretch their charitable dollars by making online gifts to Arkansas Support Network through ArkansasGives.org from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. April 7. ASN will also be eligible to earn bonus dollars from a $400,000 bonus pool provided by Arkansas Community Foundation.
All donations must be made online through the ArkansasGives.org website, which you can access from a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Of course we would LOVE for our supporters and fans to donate, but there are several ways you can help.
- Text ARGIVES to 24587 to receive a reminder text to give on April 7th.
- Text friends, colleagues, and family on April 7th and ask them to support ASN.
- Forward an email about ArkansasGives to your friends, colleagues, and family.
- Eat lunch! Three food trucks are donating a portion of the money they make between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on April 7th to ASN. When you eat lunch there, you’re supporting a local business AND supporting ASN!
- Share Arkansas Support Network posts on our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Watch the leader boards on ArkansasGives.org on Thursday for regular updates on our progress.
- Post about supporting ASN and #ArkansasGives on your own accounts. (See sample posts below.)
Sample Social Media Posts
Be sure to tag us in your posts, and use the #ArkansasGives hashtag.
I support Arkansas Support Network because I believe _________________. Join me in donating to this great organization on Thursday, April 7th for #ArkansasGives, a day when your gift goes further!
One day, one easy way to give! I believe in the work Arkansas Support Network does on behalf of individuals with disabilities in our state, and we need people like you to help ASN continue doing its great work. #ArkansasGives
I support @arsupnet because I believe _______________. Donate at arkansasgives.org on 4/7 for #ArkansasGives.
Grow the love for @arsupnet on April 7th for #ArkansasGives. Donate at arkansasgives.org.
Help build communities that include people with #disabilities. Donate to @arsupnet on 4/7. #ArkansasGives
[Eye-catching photo or image of something related to your support of ASN.]
I support @arsupnet because I believe______________________. Donate to ASN on 4/7 for #ArkansasGives.
Picture a more inclusive Arkansas. Support @arsupnet on #ArkansasGives.