- To the employees who work hard to ensure that individuals we support have the opportunity to live the lives of their choosing despite whatever challenges and limitations they may face, we thank you.
- To the families of individuals with disabilities who refuse to accept less than what your children, grandchildren, siblings, spouses, and loved ones deserve, we thank you.
- To the professional and community partners who work collaboratively with ASN to find innovative solutions to address daily challenges that come up in the support system, we thank you.
- To the volunteers who selflessly give of your time, energy, and efforts to improve the lives of individuals receiving services from ASN, we thank you.
- To the generous donors who give valuable resources to ensure ASN can provide meaningful programs and services to individuals with disabilities, we thank you.
- And last, but not least, to the individuals who entrust us to provide services and supports to you, thank you for enriching our lives, challenging our misconceptions, and teaching us how to be better human beings every single day. We are forever grateful to share in your amazing, remarkable lives.